Thursday, March 21, 2013

What Lemonade?




Have you ever heard the expression "If life gives you lemons, go and make lemonade" and find it annoying? You are LIVING at the back end of that statement. Most of the time, you will end up saying WTF!!!, Who the heck decided that I should settle for less? You start living the next few days of your life with a frump on your face while a black cloud shoots mini thunderstorms to people around you. Damn. 

At least to me, I know that life in a difficult economy can make you hit a mental brick wall and push you flat down on your ass. For money and expenditure, every single ringgit and cent counts a lot these days. For people like me who goes through this, they would understand exactly what I'm saying. Unless they that don't count their blessings. Or maybe it's just me .... WHO CARES?! 

Anyway, I started this blog with the main purpose to feel NORMAL back again. I used to be a girl that had all the choices around me. You want to eat out whatever the price may be. Party! Party! Party! No problem, I'm there. I work hard, I play hard and I don't look back but forward, forward, forward. But as smart and determined as you can be, sometimes things don't exactly go your way. A Mighty Power above decides a new course of direction for you and gives you a new perspective on life.

So, for the expression "If life gives you lemons, go make lemonade", I'll put a new twist on things. Lemonade may be one option for most but why settle? Dammit, life is short. So I say, "If life give you lemons, make lemon cheesecake instead." Luxury in tight pockets is a great adventure.

Enjoy the ride peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment